Free App to Put All Cloud Drives into One for Files Management
Nowadays data security becomes more and more important, so people pay attention to data cloud storage.
Drop box, Sky Drive, and Google Drive become people’s choice.
However, so many cloud storage accounts sometimes will bring troubles and it is very hard to manage all the accounts. Under this situation, AOMEI Technology create MultCloud to help users solve this problem.
The web-based application MultCloud is a 100% FREE multi-cloud management. It supports many services, such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Onedrive, Amazon S3, SugarSync, Box, WebDav, Bitcasa, FTP or SFTP and so on.
Since AOMEI Technology released MultCloud V2.0.0, MultCloud has helped many users to manage files of multiple cloud storage services. Now MultCloud has been upgraded to V2.2.2, and along with product’s update, MultCloud has many powerful functions:
- Directly Upload/Download Files
- Move/Transfer Files between different accounts
- Share Files
- Quick Search
- Preview Files(supports the preview of jpg, png, gif, pdf, xls, doc)
- Copy, delete, cut, rename folders or files
- Support Cubby, MyDrive,, CloudMe, HiDrive, Copy, BaiDu, Web.de, Yandex cloud storage services
- Add the menu option: “Copy to” which refers to directly copy files without paste, files are moved to the target position.
- Users can login with Google and Facebook account.
- Some bug fixes
- Every cloud drive get some notes
- After register, users can skip activation to use MultCloud.
- 100% security for users’ personal information, because MultCloud use 256-bit encryption in data transmission and the authorization system of MultCloud is based on OAuth.
With MultCloud, users can manage all cloud drives in one platform; transfer files from one drive to another drive, and combine multiple cloud space to use together, and also can search files across cloud services. With an easy interface and powerful features, free cloud storage manager-MultCloud is worth trying: https://www.multcloud.com.